Project (Oh Dear Heavens Do Not Break The) Runway
Number of players: 1
Object: Get dressed and out the door on time
Some days getting dressed is just hard, but this handy point system might make things a bit more interesting:
Clean and unwrinkled = 2 points
Comfortable (and by comfortable I mean stretchy and awesome) = 5 points
Shoes that are cute, fit (oh the swelling!), and do not highlight the cankles = 6 points
Matches = 7 points (this one can be tough if only 1 out of your two pairs of pants are in the washer)
Accessorized correctly and proportionally = 8 points (does this moo moo make me look fat?)
Cute and makes you feel awesome = 12 points
52 Pick Up
Number of Players: 17 overly eager and helpful 1st graders
Object: Don't bend over. Seriously, like I can anyway.
I am ashamed to admit this, but I play this game 5 days a week from 7:30-2:30. My students are really good at helping me win this game. They are excellent at crawling on the floor to pick up a dropped paper clip or marker. The challenge is making sure that they retrieve the dropped item quickly and not get distracted by crawling under desks to get out of doing work.
1 Teacher Pick Up
Number of Players: 17 1st graders who have not quite grasped the concept of weight
Object: Get up from the floor without falling down.
At school this one is pretty easy. The kids like to fight who will help me get up. No need to fight children. I probably need all 17 of you and the class across the hall to get up. Unless I have just explained a "game" and then all bets are off.
Are You Smarter Than A Pregnant Lady?
Number of Players: As many players that are willing to play
Object: Of course you are smarter than a pregnant lady, but the object here is to make me feel that I am not crazy. Yes, I will need things repeated because I probably was daydreaming about baby or nightmaring about labor. Yes, I will confuse dates and forget things. But can you help me not feel like a moron who has lost her mind? Bonus points if you get to me before I start crying. This game is play at your own risk!!
Jeopardy
Number of Players: Limitless
Object: Don't upset the pregnant lady
Come to think of it, this is not a very good game.
This was hilarious! I can't believe it's almost time for Dubs to make his grand arrival. Hang on Momma!
ReplyDelete