Living far away from family and friends can be hard. Keeping up to date with family and friends can be even harder! The purpose of this blog is to keep in touch with all the special people in my life near, far, old, and new. Welcome to Williams' Wall!
Tuesday, November 6, 2012
Day 6
Today I'm thankful for the most wonderful and unpredictable past 8 months. Today C is 8 months old. So hard to believe that it has been almost one full year. He is growing up so fast that sometimes I wish to freeze time. He is the best of me and the best of J. He makes me laugh and smile and believe in goodness. I want to be someone he can look up to and be proud of. He is the best and most wonderful gift ever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment