Living far away from family and friends can be hard. Keeping up to date with family and friends can be even harder! The purpose of this blog is to keep in touch with all the special people in my life near, far, old, and new. Welcome to Williams' Wall!
Thursday, November 1, 2012
Day 1
Today I am thankful for friends near and far. I was feeling pretty low today. Work has been pretty stressful and learning to balance motherhood and my professional life has been a challenge. I expect so much of myself that I get caught up in being perfect. I forget there is no such thing as perfect. Today my bottled emotions made me physically hurt. It was only when I leaned on a friend that I began to feel better. That opened up to another cathartic conversation with another friend. Later I texted 2 friends struggling with the motherhood job balance thing and realized I'm not alone. I'll never be perfect but as long as I have dear friends to support me I'll be fine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment