Living far away from family and friends can be hard. Keeping up to date with family and friends can be even harder! The purpose of this blog is to keep in touch with all the special people in my life near, far, old, and new. Welcome to Williams' Wall!
Saturday, November 3, 2012
Day 3
Today is a double dose of thankfulness. I'm am thankful for my husband who brought me Starbucks this morning. I need my coffee. I'm not sure how I survived the first three months of C's life without it. He had trouble sleeping long stretches and i didn't want anything to further disrupt his sleep. It was rough making it through the day on limited sleep and caffeine. I began drinking a cup a day when I went back to work. Being back on the the wagon just feels right. I treat myself every Friday with a GOOD cup of joe from Starbucks. Yesterday I was running late and was unable to get my Friday treat. Which leads me to being thankful for my sweet Jeremy. Despite us needing to get on the road for the State game he made sure he got me my coffee. Maybe he knew I would be a nightmare without it. Maybe...Or he is just that sweet and thoughtful. On second thought its probably a little bit of both. Either way I am thankful I got my coffee and a really great guy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment