My IPhone to help me time this list
Cheesy Pizza and Beer
A mailbox outside my house
SEC football halftime report in the background
Coffee
Laughing with Jeremy
That deep breath after a long day
Cooper's laugh while he wheels through the house in his walker
A thank you note from an old friend getting married this weekend
A phone call from my brother
A marriage full of laughter, love, and support
A job where I can make a difference
Pedicures
Knowing that my job does not define me or my worth
Pay Day
Time to pray while holding my sleeping baby and all the hope, love, and perfection I see in that boy's face
Clean sheets
Snuggling with my boys in the morning
Friday
A long weekend
My USWeekly arriving tomorrow
My sister, my friend
Big Brother in 2 minutes
The TCBY down the street from my house
Time's up! What are you grateful for? 2 minutes...ok..go!
I don't need two minutes... My beautiful loving wife and my whole world, my son Cooper.
ReplyDeleteJeremy